Come work for Action Home Health Care, a division of Work Skills Corporation, is looking for caring and compassionate caregivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing lives of those with mental disabilities, traumatic brain injuries and Alzheimer’s/dementia throughout Howell and surrounding areas. AHHC provides a variety of non-medical and personal care services that allow our clients to remain in their home and meet the challenges of life with dignity, care and compassion.
The team is looking for a dedicated individuals with a passion for care and values honesty and commitment as much as AHHC does. Work as many or as few hours as you want , as our team is looking for individuals searching for full and part-time work, nights, days, weekends, and holidays.
IMMEDIATE NEED OF 2ND SHIFT AND WEEKEND CAREGIVERS!
Complete application here: http://action-homehealthcare.com/employment/
or call Leah at 810-534-6191
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- A flexible schedule
- One to one patient care
- Paid training
- Assist clients with daily personal hygiene including, but not limited to: bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, undressing, toileting activities, feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping
- Provide client care according to approved Individual Plan of Service
- Provide client with help walking and transferring to doctor appointments, outside activities, and shopping( if needed)
- Develop and promote a safe environment to provide quality client care through adherence to established policies, procedures, and standards
- Provide transportation if required for patient
- Assist in providing a safe environment for client
- Comply with all documentation and record keeping requirements
- Follow principles of infection control and Universal Precautions.
- Ensure client’s rights are adhered to
- Treat client, family, and staff with courtesy and respect
- High school diploma or GED (must provide copy)
- Valid Driver’s license
- Self-directing with the ability to work with little direct supervision
- Pass background and drug screening
- Adhere to HIPPA and maintain client confidentiality
Valid Driver’s license
Pass Drug test
Pass Background screening